If you have a problem with your course, you should see your teacher, Director of Studies or the Student Support Officer who will help you find the assistance you need.

You should speak to the Student Support Officers if you have a problem in any of these areas:

  • Finding accommodation
  • Where to go after finishing at Strathfield College
  • Accessing RPL
  • Special learning needs
  • Special cultural and religious needs
  • Any other issues


SC EditorWelfare and Guidance Services